This simple, bright, and fresh shrimp dish is ready in under 30 minutes, making it an easy dinner for anyone on the go or the perfect appetizer to take to a party, and it’s lush orange and lemon citrus sauce leaves out the butter and cream but will still have you dipping your bread in for more.
I’d have to say one of the most common complaints I hear about cooking at home is when you suddenly realize it’s one of those days when dinner slips up in front of you and you have absolutely nothing planned to cook. Typically, that’s when some would throw their hands up in the air, concede defeat, and then reach for a bowl, some cereal and milk—or the closest take-out menu, whichever is easiest to get to first.
I know. I’ve been there.
That all-too-common predicament is one reason why this recipe spoke to me, because:
- The ingredient list is short and simple.
- It’s healthy, low-cal, high in protein, and frigging delicious.
- 99% of the time I have the ingredients in my freezer, fridge, and in my pantry.
- It’s ready in under 30 minutes.
- And it’s amazingly adaptable to be served with a variety of sides or re-invented in other dishes for just about every one of the picky eaters.
Sorry cereal, you’ll have to wait for your time to come.continue to recipe… about Pan-Seared Citrus Shrimp Recipe